Thursday, January 1, 2009

It's Goodbye 2008 and hello to 2009 yo! :D


BUT, I really miss the great times this yearr..picstures will do the talking :)

DARE NIGHT'08, tsen's birthday :D

I remember I was emo that night, for God knows what :(

Ms,sarah lee bimbo and I at juicy couture :) haha

we went to collect our rm200 bucks for 7a's :)

aaron and I fooling around with our prefect tags haha

and guess what my bluetooth was on, and I got this picture sent to me ..



zara.huey mint.denise

saying

I LOVE YOU

haha wth.

this one chinese new year, makan session

we had steamboat, cost us more than 200++

lol. and yew wing got lost thanks to my directions =.=

Tsen's open hse :D chinese new year too






I'm with stupid, haha

during Moral class,guess Mr Mugu was not looking then

LOL


Yuin yi's awesome sweet sixteeen


with everyone :D

I have no Idea whatwas chyi doing haha


In the hospital,all alone in the room

as u cansee its 3 pm,getting my x-ray done on my leg :(


now its li ling's sweet sixteen,pyjama partay! :D


Then its aaron and ka kit's sweet 16, that was Fun too :)



during ICC practicees,

amir and zafran doing some act behind haha


Dharu and I at akarkarya,haha


zafran manages to make us all laugh at whatever he says :D


Panicking backstage waiting fr the result,but we managed to smile :)


Sports day in school,

su kim and ka kit dont even go to assunta, but they dam semangat come :D


B.O.D of 2008/2009 :)


with wai nee at the interact dinner, yummy sushi food yo :)


cheer 2008 :) so proud of them.

although melissa got injured just 24 hrs before the big day we manage to pull it off :D

Good ol' friends there for support,love them long time :)




now its Shivani's sweet 16,

she tortured the boys once again haha


putting lipstick on amrit haha :D


ooh oh, shivani made me an awesome birthday card :)


Icc bowling, with japanese interactors :D

me and shiv are the only dumbass malaysians that did the"PEACE"sign

thinking since their japanese.. must do the peace sign =.=


Ms Ka Poh and i :) during Vj's partay

she's dayummm talll lol

the fun times with the best freind,resh :)

we BATU

OH, my first leech bite in supercamp!

HAHA


Karaoke session for juli's partay :D


selling pancakes for assunta carnival :D




performing with hani and kah jun for supercamp

haha, those 2 were funny people,lol


Kj got me an awesome birthday cake :D haha


now, its my SUPRISE sweet 16,

trying to blow the candles of a cake which is like so far away =.=


I thank all for coming, you guys made me so happy :D


Two years with Kj :)


Brindha's birthday at mache's,curve :)



posing with the lot in Royal bintang toilet :)

its a su kim and selina thing haha


Guess who ? :D


All dressed up for Sandra's mafia partay :D


cheering Ivan on at LOUD 2008


with shan and sara :D


random moments, i KNOW u like our asses, especially ken fatt's LOL


with emica :)

korean and japanese traditional outfits for IU day

the things I do for chen wai nee ah haha

madhatter's tea partay :D

wit P.P liew :)



watching twilight with the 2 favourite seaparkian boys haha.

the prom king and queen, u decide :D


dancepractice ..
guess what they are loooking at...




KA KIT, DOING THAT! HAHA WHY OH WHY.


Grandma's 71st birthday partay :)

with the cousins,




favourite cousin of all :)

will miss them loads when they go back to aussie.


with the people I love in Church camp :)



Penang!Dam, I miss the times there already,

getting lost, stuffed our face with food, jet skiing

playing the bitch game!

christmas with the lot in tsen's

and justin sister! so freaking cute :D haha


this year has been a great one,

not the best but definetely a memorable one :)

met some new friends,lost some too

but I've learnt so much this year I definetely feel much more mature in many ways,

break ups and make ups,this year was definetely UNEXPECTED

even for myself, I regretted making some decisions,

but later found out I did learn from my mistakes

as for 2009,it'll be hethic and stressful

but I'm going to make the best out of it.

cheers :)

xoxo,

No comments: