Sunday, January 11, 2009

helllo everyone (: schoool just started.bummer :(

well I decided to get up early to get a good seat in class.

and guess what , I got there at 7 am. and there's no seat left.

WTF.Ended up sitting at the back... >.<

guess what I saw ? and obsessing over..
the LG ice cream phone :D
so cuteeee :)
but as ivan's bro said its a bimbo phone.
enough said.
Yesterday, had a family photo shoot thing since my cousins are back to australia soon.
After that we went to have an EARLY chinese new year dinner,
what I dread most,
the YEE SANG
I dislike eating it.
but since this one had salmon in it. I dont mind

Look what I picked up at the bookstore that day,
my correction tape is christmas themed! haha :D
so cuteee.. I know

Oh well,nothing much to update.
school is screwed up as always :)

RIHANNA CONCERT IS THE NEXT EVENT I'M LOOKING FORWARD TOO..

SELINA :D

I'm counting on youuu!
haha

No comments: