Saturday, October 4, 2008

I had another suprise party this year thanks to the genius (kee jun) (: so this is basically what they all told me that I'm gonna have a dinner at HUSH in bangsar and just a few friends but I end up getting a huge suprise party with my closest friends (: 40 of them (: very very happyy!


so on tuesday plan was suppose to go for movie and dinner at pyramid with kj.So i followed my mum out to mid valley before that and she was acting weird and asking me wheter I needed to buy shoes or go for a makeover and this and this and I went what ? O.o

so yeah then after that I met up with kee jun in sunway around 7 ish and he tells me he wanna eat at ITTALIANNIES , so okay then I just walked around a bit and this was how the conversation went..

carrie: You wanna eat now ?
KJ: err now ? no la...still quite full not hungry yet
carrie: okay then , im gonna buy something first k ?

so walking around getting hairclips ...

5 mins later............

KJ: wanna eat now ? SUDDENLY I feeel really hungry
carrie : errrr okay ?? (his stomach has major issues man)

so then walking towards itallianies and guess who I BUMP INTO ?

H U I L Y N !

and she had that STONE look on the face or rather : 0 !!!
haha it ws funny

then later finally walking to ITALLIANIES passing by republic...I hear a SUPRISEEEE!
and it explains everything. later on I found out aaron and ka kit were following behind me and kj the whole time cause they had my dress and shoes. GOSSSHHHH.

:D
pictures will do the talking now.

PICTURES I LAUGHED SO HARD AT AFTER THE PARTAY (:


Darren always has priceless expressions! haha

and ka kit....

SPIDERMAN. haha (:

warren was supper excited when singing the birthday song or he just wanted to get it over with to have cake ? hmm...haha

thank you loser (: ILY

bimbo slee,tsennie and I (:

CO organiser JULI,Ivan and I (:

shi-van-ick,sarah and I (:


CO organiser Li ling (:


Branden (:
Aww.. I love this pic we all look so happy (:

sara emi ivan (:


christine,nicole and ka kit (:
Uvendran lol
shivani and Nick's bluur moments

classic (:

sarah leee (:
thank you KJ for the cake (:
freaking had to blow the candles with straws
the guy was standing far away!

pearly and daniel(:
the bf and the best friend (: with handbags lol

tsennie and twinkletoe haha

make up artist (; haha
darren was falling off the chair and everyone remained smilling lol
posers on the runway

nick yew wing and ivan lol
nick chin
kumaran and emica





last picture I took before leaving (:

Overall I had a great great birthday thank you everyone. I really appreciated it (:

No comments: