Monday, September 29, 2008

HELLO (: so im just summing up my pass weeek , and first of all Happy 2 years loser (: I love uu! hugs so we went to kl on friday night to eat and hang out before I left for cherating the next day, just good food, walking around the streets,ice cream and pics!




mixed grill,chicken,beef,lamb with bacon,eggs with sidedish of fresh vegetables*yums!


Lamb shank with boiled vegetables (:





oh yeah and we saw some malay dudes breakdancing (:




The next day at 6 in the morning I was rudely woken up by my dad and we went to cherating for a night since he managed to book this private chalet with a private pool (; Awesome









My LALA pose yo! *(:

something for the loser that I love (:


Good bye for now (: Next Post My sweet 16th Partay (: it was a blast. thank you everyone who came and help plan it .loves!

No comments: