Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Perhentian was awesome,so anyways last friday night I left for the island,DAD's company trip

we left at like 9 pm and reached like 7.15 am the next morning,
the journey was so blardy long but thank god it was at night so I slept,
but it was sooo scary looking out the window.

I passed by like this oil refinery place in Terengganu...kerteh? wait is it there anyhowever yeah,its so pretty at night ALL LIGHTED UP looks like its some castle (:

Ben,Michelle and the rest getting on the boat

I was sitting with dad right at the back in the open area
Waters so clear there! its really like torquoise!
Pichaks! (: JUST ALOT OF SCENERYPICS no CAMWHORE ones.

Sunsets there are so damn prettyyyy!(:
I feeeeel like a mermaid sitting on a rock,how I wish I had really long hair and a tail lol :D

DAD SPOILED THE PIC.

SNORKELLING was the highlight of the trip
CORALS are amazing! but their sharp I got a few cuts due to swimming too near them
Let me tell u once ur in the water fishes are like EVERYWHERE! We were brought to a place near the lighthouse and they had the most amazing exotic type of fishes ever!!! (: I feelll in love.haha
Oh yah,not forgetting I swam with sharks and turtles tooo(:






Haha We decided to burry Rachel's boyfriend in sand lol


No comments: