Friday, May 30, 2008

HAPPY SEXAYYY AND SWEET 16TH SHIVANI (:
I'm her safety blanket (: She had a good partay although she being the drama queen she is said that no one is coming! pics will explain(:


Intruducing sarah lee (; My bimbo,Love her tons.Oh yeah, I decided to curl my hair so we ended up camwhoring in shivani's room HAHA




So there is sarah,li ling and Ivan .We take alot of pics even without the birthday girl :D


Now featuring pei tsenn and Shivani (: Very Retro! haha


Teaching amrit how to put on lipstick, but it seems he already mastered the technique.haha
I notice that Kee Jun gets tortured every year at shivani's partay.Haha Last year he had Loser written on his forehead with permanent marker. haha POOR THING (:
Its been a while since me and tsen got pic with sarah :)


Now this 2 will always fight when we have sleepovers.Haha never ending stories ! But I still love them both (:



Sexayyy shivani with her LIP birthday cake.lol I thought it was a LEAF at first hehe.

Ivan!(: His my brother from another mothuurrr!(:

Both seaparkian and an assuntarian(:


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIVI!(: LOVE U TONS.
so the night ended when this 3 losers came pick me juli and kee jun up then went to mamak,then up to fraser towers and sharing more ghost stories(:

No comments: