Monday, November 12, 2007

natasha lim yun lyn's farwell :(

introducing,natasha lim :)
she's a girl first of all
one hella of a friend
she's the tai kor man :D
she's one big poserr
she's a fab runner!
she's one of my good friend Imma miss her hell loads when she's in USA
she's been my friend for 3 years now.. I never regretted meeting her and being her friend
but...
thought she was weird in form 1 ;P
she's just awesome,ppl who knows her will understand
anyways we'll always still be friends natasha lim yun lyn :)
I'll try not to be E M O .hearts.

tasha playing UMBRELLA :)
'you can stand under my umbrella ..ela ..ela ..ela..eyy! "
we will miss u nat :(
yewwing,shiv me ivan
i love yewwing's sibblingss:) they fecth me home haha
he's half sober

with nicholas now :)
the 2 people :)
my brother from another mother haha
we love u la yue vern although ur from CHS :P haha
with thee tmn c people :D

okay we lost yeww wing haha

shiv looks like she's sad yethappy ;(
they rawk:D
ok we shalls top with the lala posing
kimberly n me haha

shivani & ivan

No comments: