Thursday, November 8, 2007

group pic.whose missing?jeremy n esther
my brotha :)
after starting the engine,thanks J O E Y :D
resh supports the breast cancer thing thats why she's in PINK
the one who playes sudoku till she falls asleep and thought be to bake excelent brownies at 3 am :)
SUM 41 crazy joey!

okay sorry So whats been going is that Pei Tsen had left for ENGLAD :( Im missing her already and Brindha had left for DUBAI so I would have no base to elevate me during cheer and I just experience whats it like being an operator.haha
so that day I went to bangsar just for a bit met up with Reshmin and all in D'lish :)they only wanted me there cause they wanted G O S S I P S! LOSERS anyways after that went shopping in telawi and at night went to church to help call some ppl. IT was fun but at the same time scary I stumbled n mumbled alot during the first call haha so funny.
thats all for now tata <3

No comments: