Friday, January 26, 2007















this is how im feeeling now.emo sad hurt broken weak n yet happy and loved at the same time :) its complicated.this weeek there was insecurities.. it was a bummer!my friend's brother passsed away he was only 20 his death left her parents devistated n her crying :/ n my friend's mum passsed away too =/ its depressing to hear such news i broke down a few times tried stuff i know i shouldnt have and im sorry if i ever hurt you :( i really am. forgive me pleasee :/ i miss you so much. i need you here with me to tell me everything's gonna be fine.i need you to fix me <3 color="#ff99ff">not in our lifes anymore then we notice how empty we are without them n how we love them so much it hurts.. love is only a feeling ? well ..is it ? its better to love then to regrett later on.

No comments: