Saturday, January 20, 2007

THE RETURN FROM WHAT??

okay heys!today went to mv with my friends. it was fun alright i guess got to see my dahlings!yay! :) so yeah started out i went to times square hotel to pass some stuff to my dad attending some conference there..and .. i saw lalas! like hardcore lalas!im afraid =/their high high stockings and very colourful hairs..o-m-g.. n they were staring at me I KNOW IM NOT A LALA OWHGAYH!anyhowever.. reached mv around 1.15 met up with the rest..brewball!n then went to eat .. omg yw dam sick la!dumplings and meatballs.dont bother.haha but it was freaking funnyh ..bang the crap outta those sluts.if u know who i mean*winks* their STARSS!dont get me wrong.. not real stars and celebrities just different alright? hehe anyways yeah we watched THE RETURN... kj got some lala guys to buy for us ..no seducing needed lols!yeah and then we watched it and it wasnt as scary as i expected juli shiv n emi was screaming!now THAT was scary.haha!n the whole stupid show makes no sense n the title the return?? we were alll " THE RETURN FROM WHAT??" like O-M-G! haha n yeah then the rest left.. kj n me was walking down the stairs and we almost fell .curses!! so scary thank god for him or else.. i would be unconcious in the hospital now.haha! :) neways yeah tat was it im tired sleepy missingsomeone too! :( much loveeeeeee *hargzzz

-justmeandyou:)-

No comments: