Thursday, November 20, 2008

I MISS THOSE TIMES (:

Malacca trip 07,These are the best people to go on a trip with (:

NANA!,we need a roadtrip soon,heh.Anyone interested ? HaHa.


So yesterday,My dad decided lets go to Malaca for a day trip.

And since ALL MY FRIENDS ARE WORKING and HE'S HAVING SPM,

I have no one to go out with,so why not ?

I was kinda excited actually since a few days ago I was just talking to KJ about my crave for chicken rice balls (: * yuummms!

so yeah ,the first placed we go to in Malacca is this place.....









The chicken rice there is to DIE FOR.SO so goood (:

I ate so much,and dionne you would love to hear this. I DIDNT WASTE FOOD (: haha

The place is so packed that people actually stand behind you waiting for you to finish your food to grab the table your'e sitting at.Haha.


Then,did a bit of exercising by walking to check out the old portugese shops.

They sell such cute stuffs there (:

Ivan,this looks like your drum set (; HAHA

Someone's double bass (: hahaaOh yeah then we went to that cool orangutan shop (:

Love their t-shirts there. The quotes they had were really coool haha.

very malaysian.

"to LAH or not to LAH"

"I LOVE CHICKEN RICE BALLS"

"use malaysian RUBBER"


OK,its insane but half an hour later I had more fooood.

CENDOL AND ASAM LAKSA.It was so good tooo but I was so stuffed.

But penang's asam laksa was still much better than malaca's.







After that is more eating la of course.

Malaca streets are like packed with tons of shops selling pineapple tarts.

I think we tried more than 4 shops but this shop was like ze'best.


I was just thinking to myself if I lived in malacca,

this is what probably I had to do during school holidays. NIGHTMARE.haha


After that,mummy and sister went on the trishaw.
While daddy me and other sister went to Mahkota parade.
Shopped around and got Starbucks,Its been to long since I had my chocolate frapuccino (;
Before we left,We had one last thing to munch on,
SATAY!yes,I ate 8 sticks! its yummmy.
Then we left and I came home and ate SPAGHETTI,
YES,oh-m-geee...i EAT alot. I need to work out.




I bought this ring yestereday for 75 bucks.Totally love it! cioaz people.

Come back for more updates (:

I miss tsen n li ling :(

and KJ.stupid SPM.

No comments: