Thursday, August 28, 2008

27th August 2008 (:

Happy 23 Months of being together Kee Jun (:

Thanks for everything and always being there for me.
Things wouldn't have been the same without you

Ps: I Love You / ILY (: *


Thanks for always caring about me and helping me through rough times,to lecturing me when Im being immaturre to motivating me and cheering me on & telling me its not always about winning.

Thank you for all the fun time,watching movies,following me to totally random parties,to concerts to watching me cheer (: oh yeah and setting up the barbeque pit. I guess being a scout is useful too haha :D


overally thank you for everything youove done in my life. You've made me laugh and smile alot,brighten things upp for me and have been my pillar to lean on in trouble timee. Thank you,I Love you (: hugs!

and guess what ? kj picked such an awesome and significant day to fall ooff a motorbike haha, pity him poor thing! :)

No comments: