Wednesday, July 16, 2008


Sleee came (: So happyyy too see her! hugss
tanisha and juli (:

I L my girls (:

sel and tasha! (:

my manager,thanks for all your supporttt i laff u!


THEY ARE THE BEST PEOPLE EVER! (: thanks guysss
Sel and I (:

their both important in my life (:




CERIATHON (: fun!


INSTALLATION (:

i LOVE my board (:

*FANdancing yo! (:


the IU director and Vice President (:


HELLLLOOOOOOO (: !!!

im so sorry to everyone who reads my blog but seriously I couldnt find the time to like blog. I hardly even had time to like BREATHE okay (: So yes, STRESSSSS IS OVER. Let me run through the things that happen the pass one month (: I'll let the pics above to do the talking (: ENJOY! (:

JUST wanna say thanks to everyone who came and supported me (: I love you guys tons! and and thanks so much for your support those who came 2 days (: I really appreciated it that you guys yell your lungs out! (: Im so glad I have you people (: and and although I didnt win, Im so proud of mygirls, we pull through change the whole routine OVER NIGHT and I REALLY MEAN OVER NIGHT cause SaSa tore her ligament :( but we made it guys!(: It was worth it . loves!

Kee jun, (:
THANKS!
you know you rock and thanks for always being there for me.ILY (:

No comments: