Saturday, March 8, 2008



dance partneers haha




OKAY EXAMS JUST ENDED YO!time to have fun but thats not gonna happen for me

because of ICC DANCE PRACTICES :) so on thursday after school went for dance practice

then followed yew wing home.Yew Jin sent us back that day and then next day woke up

went to fetch yew wing then went for ICC rehersals in BB boy school.That day was filled

with so much of drama man :( depressing but yeah its over now. Mei fong's group were really

good ...BTW JULI,you look hot dancing k haha :) Im not being sarcastic hun! and then its

off to mid valleyy we went to watch MARTIAN KID quite an emo show.
and this was the

best part of the day ..I saw this really really hot guy when we were eating..I already know he

was too old ..he looks like he's in freaking college but yeah smiling wont harm anyone right ?


haha then we went in for the movie and the effing cinema damn cold and keejun wasnt there

so yeah SUCKED. I ended using yw's CLEAN jeans to cover myself ..I was desperate okay

..after movie ..brewballed. Met up with darren gomez. They foosballed and I just stone. We

saw mershel after that I told her about the hot guy ..... lol
the next day ... dance practice at

akarkarya studio in uptown and GUESS WHAT ?
DHARU AND MERSHEL SAW THE

SAME HOT GUY! haha woots!
pooor jason and reshmin didnt know what we were talking

about lol yeah then we went for practice ..and yeah then makaned and then I went church

and tonight its MIA'S PARTYY YO! :) cant wait haha. cioaz!

No comments: