Saturday, January 5, 2008


first day of school,I see familiar faces around
new faces tooo
my officialy in form 4 right now how sad,I hate growing up


Im in 4SC1,which is no offence a nerd class,all the smartest students are in this damn class Im not in the same class with the people Im close with except Tsen and Li Ling and thats it. HOW SAD?well good part is me and Pearly are in the same class so we can discuss all the training times easily but besides that it sucks!Im so stressed about everything that I cant cope with the studies this year I started studying already :( OHH well,li ling and I was talking and she said



"thats it la,Im gonna get last in class"
HAHA
so last place is taken up,melissa lim wants to be 2nd last and so that leaves 3rd last place to MUA! :( sad.

oh well im sad bye :(

No comments: