Thursday, September 13, 2007

less than a month to PMR.I'm freaking out already,I'm sure everyone is secretly nervous those losers just dont wanna admit it.

HI ;) my life has been pretty borring lately..no more going out,partiies none of that!But my birthday is right after PMR!just 2 days after that ;) Finally then I can relax and enjoy spending time with people i love <33 I know its a bit early but we are already planning for the after pmr parties like durh..its gonna be a total relief after studying our assses off. Im not gonna be seeing my parents for 3 days after pmr since Im gonna be bunking over at Tsen's. Its girly night +movie marathonn babeh! ;) I cant wait too see yuin yi and sarah lee!! Miss them truckloads ;( soo my birthday is gonna be the excuse they have to meet up with us :P haha whats neareer then my birthday is ermm ;) i'll blog about that SOON.I hope ;) haha for now there's nothing much to sayy me and ms juli camwhored alot in her place but we choosed one out of the gazillion we took :P imma go study now.HAPPY NERDING TO ALL THOSE TAKING PMR!mwahs :)


oh ya another pic i forgot to post up =_=

No comments: