Monday, April 23, 2007

fooling around with warren's sayang x)
we got first! =) hermine got first! i really thank godd n having such great friends who always have my back.special thanks to keejun.ivan.juli.dionne.selinaa n the rest who was always been there for mee :) uguys have been awesomeee. one night before sports day i was literally panicking soo much i couldnt even eat properlyy but at the end ivan just told mee not to worry surrrender it all to GOD n trust him n he will work miraclesss at first i was really reluctant but i had no other choice cuz i knew i couldnt do it on my own without my father in heaven so i did i prayeddd :) n it was like i knoew god was there for mee.. as i went home on friday evening i got a sms saying " be of good cheer.surrender it all to god" it was from Juli :) that really hit mee why havent i dont that in the first placee so i smsed dionne n ivan since keejun had tuition n they startedd telling me not to worrry n so i didnt but i still couldnt help but to think of the next dayy n so 4.30 am ..i got up got ready n went to skewl in skewl i decided whatever happens out there is all god's will jade told me not to worry but to have fun n soon i got to know i have my friends there for me no matter what happen ..so we did our whole teamm we work together prayed n just went out there n had fun n guess what ? we got first :) amen to that!*thmubsup* soo its 3 years in a row gold for me :)




neways after sports day me jade nicole n juli went bak to my place to change n get ready for ICC we took a cab down to sentul n we watch aassunta performed they were good fo cos they won.. ( : so yeah hurray to that! then after tat me amrith keejun n li ling got to bukit jalil n got a cab to myold hse to my new house just to put lalz's fendi bagg haha its really blonde to bring FENDI to a concert dont ya think ? :) haha neways yeah GOOD CHARLOTTE it was awesomeee not bad not badd this time amrith n li ling were arguing in the middle of a a thousand people..haihh haha n then i met up with selina iman n they were with nik izlina n the rest.the concert was overall ok but i prefered SP! pierre I HEART YOU :p neways yeahh congrats to bernie christine n nicole too for winning juniorr cheerleading not forgetting the captain cheryl. justynne wong was a good captain although sheee cracks all of us up when she says "go go go .. " when we were doing running elevation haha we lovee uu :)

No comments: